Ake you into the safe use of charging piles
In my first two articles, I learned that what is the exchange pile and what is the DC pile. Today I want to tell you how to use the charging pile safely. After all, the charging pile is charged, and if you don't understand some of the precautions, you will often get into trouble.
Take you into the safe use of charging piles
First talk about what you need to do before charging.
1. Regular inspection to check for flammable or explosive objects around.
2. Check that the pile is normal. From the outside of the pile, we can check if the display is faulty. If the display is not faulty, check if there is a fault on the display (if the device is faulty, it will be displayed on the display).
3. Be sure to check if the charging gun matches the car. How do I check this? Let me give you a good talk. If you are using the old national standard car, then this is not necessary, because the new national standard is compatible with the old national standard, no accident can be used. If you are using a new national standard car, of course, most of them are now new national standard. At this time, you need to look at the gun head, and the gun head will have an electronic lock (for the AC pile current is greater than 16A, there will be an electronic lock), I will give it to everyone. With a picture, you can see it (the place marked with red on the picture). In addition to checking whether the gun head is matched, you should also pay attention to it. Never use a charging pile with a dirty gun core. It is easy to cause a short circuit in charging with such a charging pile, which will cause great damage to the charging port of the vehicle. Take you into the safe use of charging piles
4. Please read the charging process of this charging pile before charging (the general charging process is written on the pile). The charging process of each manufacturer's charging pile may be different. Read the charging process carefully to prevent the charging from being unsuccessful. Before charging, make sure that the gun is actually plugged into the socket. This can be felt because the gun head and the socket are matched. As long as you insert it hard, you can usually plug it in.
Then, talk about what you should pay attention to during charging.
1. When charging starts, there will usually be a voice prompt to start charging. Even if we don't have one, we can use the light to judge whether it is already charging. In general, the green light indicates that the charging post is in a no-fault standby state, the yellow light indicates that the charging post is in a charging state, and the red light indicates a fault state or a network disconnected state. Once the charging starts, we have to check if there is data such as current and voltage. These data are displayed on the display. We will know if we look at it. We must make sure that it is already charging.
2. Do not start the car during the charging process. Although it is possible to start the car during the charging process, the damage to the battery is quite large when the battery is charged, and we should avoid this. There are already some restrictions on the team, and once you detect that you are charging, you are prohibited from starting the car.
3. During charging, do not stop charging by taking any abnormal stop charging method. For example, if you pull the gun and make a gun shot without any signal at all, the charging current will be zero for a very short time, which will damage the battery.
Finally, talk about what we need to pay attention to after charging.
1. Make sure the charging is over and the pile is not output. We can judge by the indicator light, or by the value of the voltage and current displayed on the display. Make sure the charging is stopped and proceed to the next step.
2. After you have finished the gun, remember to put it in the gun cabin and take care of the charging pile for the next person.
In short, when using the charging pile, we must remember the points I said above. Also, don't open the door of the charging pile at will, especially during charging. This is very dangerous. The electrical equipment inside is charged and it is easy to get an electric shock. Also, don't let the children get too close to the charging pile to prevent leakage current from charging the pile. Touching the pile will cause electric shock. Then there is no need to be curious to touch the core of the charging gun and the core of the charging socket. It is hoped that each electric vehicle owner can safely use the charging pile.